Be the next valued member of our locally founded company that has become one of the Kootenay’s largest construction companies. Discover North Mountain Construction, a leading General Contractor located in beautiful Nelson, British Columbia. We are looking for Construction Labourers to join our team and support our rapidly growing business.
Who We Are:
At North Mountain Construction, we offer full-service General Contracting, Construction Management and Design-Build services specializing in residential and commercial construction. We provide a wide range of services including multi-family residential, commercial, institutional, custom luxury homes, and renovations. Our success is built on the underlying premise that everything we do must provide value for our clients. Our reputation is for providing that value without compromise.
North Mountain Construction has been committed to creating a business focused on people and delivering exceptional value to our clients through our integrity, expertise, and passion.
We live by our Core Values:
INTEGRITY – We build trust by respecting our clients, partners, and the environment.
TEAM – We are a dedicated, inclusive team that supports each other.
EXCELLENCE – We take pride in the quality of our work and achieving exceptional results.
COMMUNITY –We contribute to and enhance the communities in which we live and work.
Do you enjoy?
- Performing any manual labour (clean up, sweeping, packing materials, etc.)
- Organizing areas
- General construction maintenance
- All other duties assigned
Does This Sound Like You:
- Physically fit, punctual, dependable and hardworking. Be able to lift 20-50lbs
- Carpentry skills an asset
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Great communication written and orally
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Candidate must hold a valid drivers license
If this sounds interesting to you, then you may just be the next member of our team. Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get in Touch
Think you may be the right candidate for this position? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To speak with us or ask any questions, please get in touch.
Office & HR Administrator
525 Josephine St • Nelson, BC • V1L 1W5